LIBERTY FIRST CREDIT UNION ARENA
Liberty First Credit Union Arena is a multi-purpose facility in Ralston, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha. The facility was designed to be able to host a variety of events. The project included two ice sheets with a 4,600-seating capacity in the main arena, 12 luxury suites, 300 club seats, 15 locker rooms, four branded “Fan Zones”, and two ice level rental suites. The arena is home to the Omaha Lancers, the Omaha Beef, and the Omaha Roller Girls and was previously home to the UNO Mavericks Men’s Hockey team. The lobby was designed to be a flexible, multipurpose space that can be used for events such as trade shows, weddings, and other smaller events that don’t require the larger space of the main arena.
• The vote passed with over 80% voter approval
• Home to Omaha Lancers, Omaha Beef, the Omaha Roller Girls, and was previously home to UNO Mavericks Men’s Hockey Team
• First class arena available for hockey, concerts, family shows, and other special events
• 120,000 s.f.
• Two ice sheets
o One practice sheet
• 4,600 seating capacity in the main arena
• 12 luxury suites
• 300 club seats
• 15 locker rooms
• 4 branded “Fan Zones”
• 2 ice level rental suites